One of most used and popular social media messenger app is whatsapp. You can communicate with other whatsapp user who is registered on it and in your contact list. If you a whatsapp user you have already knew it. But some of us don’t want to talk though whatsapp, so they block us on whatsapp. Now, one question comes into mind that how to know if someone block you on whatsapp.
How to find out who blocked you on Whatsapp?
There is no app or any direct way to find out who block you on whatsapp. But if you realize that the contact may block you then you have to check some signs to confirm your suspicion. So we have talked here the symptoms that will confirm you have been blocked by the contact.
- Go to your whatsapp messenger.
- Then open the contact and tap his/her chat box.
- Now check that ‘can you see his/her last seen or online’ you think has blocked you. If it is then you are not blocked by the person. And if the answer is obvious then you suspicion is right.
- You can do another thing also. Go to the person profile and check is his/her profile picture is visible or blank? If it is visible that means you are not blocked but if it is blank then it seems the person has blocked you.
- Try to call the contact you think that he has blocked you on whatsapp. If the call is not ringing then it can be the person has blocked you. However, it could be the person disabled voice calls in their privacy settings.
- Send the person a message if you can see the read receipt will appear then it is okay. The person has not blocked you and if it will not appear then we can said that you have been block by him.
I think this article What happens when you block someone on Whatsapp will help you to clear all of your questions.
So, these signs you can see if someone blocked you on whatsapp messenger. Do you have any question, let us know through comment section.