The most popular feature “Dark Mode” is now on WhatsApp. Are you interested to make your WhatsApp app in dark mode? We have shared here how to active dark mode feature in WhatsApp apps for android and iOS device.
How to enable dark mode feature in WhatsApp?
The most popular feature dark mode was earlier used in Google chrome, FB messenger, Google app for smartphone and also PC. Now WhatsApp has added the dark mode in their apps. So, how to active the dark mode feature for android or iOS? Follow the below steps and make your WhatsApp app dark mode.
How to active WhatsApp dark mode on Android?
- Go to your phones settings then pick the option display and then select Dark.
- After turning on dark mode on your phone then go to phone settings and select about phone option.
- Find the build number option and then tab on it seven times.
- ‘Developer options are turned on’ you can see the pop up message. Then tab on ‘Override force-dark’ so that you can apply the dark theme on other apps.
- The dark mode is active in your whatsapp now. But you have to adjust the wallpaper to make it fully dark.
- Go to WhatsApp settings then select wallpaper and select none. That’s it, you are good to go.
If you think that you can not able to make it, then simply download WhatsApp dark mode app and enjoy the dark mode feature.
How to active WhatsApp dark mode on iOS?
For activating dark mode on iOS device the device have to runs on iOS 11 or later version.
- Go to phone settings then select the option general then accessibility then pick the display accommodations option after then chose invert colours then select smart invert.
- Then select the dark theme across all the apps in the device.
- Then go to WhatsApp settings then wallpaper and pick none.
So, these were the whole things you have to do to enable WhatsApp dark mode for Android or iOS. If you have face any problems then let us know through comment section.