Searching for activating process of whatsapp fingerprint lock? If the answer is obvious then you have come the right place. In this article we discuss how to enable finger lock feature on whatsapp for android or iOS.
How to set up fingerprint lock on WhatsApp?
Whatsapp often update their apps. They update their apps to
add new features, bugs. But in this recent update whatsapp introduced finally
biometric locking of chats for its Android users. The iOS user will get this
feature in few months later.
Whatsapp introduce to their users another security system. People who use this feature only can see the message and notification by using the same finger print that is used for lock.
Now follow the steps to enable biometric locking system for whatsapp. The guidelines are given below-
- Go to whatsapp and tab the more option with three dots then pick the settings option and then account and at the last privacy.
- Scroll to the bottom of that page and chose finger lock.
- Turn on the option Unlock with Fingerprint.
- Its turn to give your finger print, touch the fingerprint sensor to confirm your fingerprint.
- Now you have to set the time duration when the apps will lock automatically. You can choose immediately, 1 minute and 30 minutes. Moreover you can also lock whatsapp notification here also.
How to Disable fingerprint lock on WhatsApp
- Go to whatsapp and tab the three dots then go Settings > Account > Privacy.
- Turn off unlock with fingerprint.
Searching for whatsapp beta version apps? You can download whatsapp beta version from our site.
Some essential fact that you need to know
- This feature only work for android user; iOS user will get this feature few month later.
- If it is android device then the OS should be Android 6.0 above and must need fingerprint support sensor.
- You have to enable permission to enable the fingerprint feature.
- You can still answer calls though the app is lock.
So, this is how to enable Fingerprint lock on WhatsApp for android or iOS. If you have any question then let us know through comment.