Searching for self-destructing message feature on WhatsApp? If your answer is obvious then you have chosen the right place. Just reads through the article and know how to delete WhatsApp message automatically.
How to active WhatsApp self-destructing message feature?
WhatsApp update in several times in a month. Each time they come with new update, features or fix the bugs. This time they update a new version for the android users. It’s a beta version of whatsapp and this version is on testing purpose. This beta version has self-destructing message feature and the most popular dark mode on WhatsApp.
Here we have shared the step by step guidelines. To active self-destructing message feature just follow the following guides.
Update to WhatsApp Beta
- What you have to do first that is first go to the Play Store and search for whatsapp.
- Open the homepage of whatsapp and scroll down on the page.
- You can see a join beta button.
- Tab on ‘Join’ button and wait.
- You can see your whatsapp has been updated to beta version.
Searching for beta version? You can simply download the beta version from, Whatsapp Beta app download page.
Steps for self-deleting message from whatsapp
- Recheck that your whatsapp update to latest beta version.
- Now go to the chat box and open the chat where you want to set the self-deleting message.
- Above bar you can see the three-dot menu. Go there and enter the settings of contact or group.
- Now you can see a ‘Delete Messages’ option in the menu.
- Now tap the duration time when the message will delete. The message will automatically delete after selecting the time.
- You are done now. After the selected period of time the message will be deleted for the selecting contact or group.
I hope you get the solution of how to delete WhatsApp message automatically. Remember that this feature works only in the beta version. We hope the feature will be added soon for all whatsapp versions.